The Hong Kong University Students’ Union (HKUSU) was founded in 1912. It aims to promote the welfare of the student body, to act as a bridge between the student body and the University authority, to identify the student body with social issues, to represent the student body both locally and internationally. There are 125 student societies affiliated to HKUSU.
Facilities including library and computing
- Seven libraries, 2,925,630 bound volumes.
- E-resources include 53,880 E-journal subscriptions; 41,613 E-journal titles; 681 databases; 3,481,589 E-books; 53,459 computer files; 35 group discussion rooms.
- 51 single study rooms for postgraduate students.
- Total number of halls and student residence places (existing and planned) 8,251.
- Sports facilities including dance studio, fitness room, badminton courts, squash courts, table tennis area, tennis courts, weight training room, combat room, swimming pool, artificial pitch, all weather area for soccer, volleyball, basketball, multi-purpose practice bays for cricket, golf, softball, track and field, climbing wall.
- HKU Careers and Placement offers a tailor-made faculty-based Professional Preparation Programme in addition to careers training activities.
Support for International Students
- International Student Orientation.
- Assistance in accommodation, visa application and extension, Putonghua and Cantonese courses, counselling services.
Accommodation is guaranteed for first year non-local students.
Развитие карьеры студентов
HKU alumni continue to be the most preferred by employers here, as indicated by a virtually 100% employment rate for every one of the last seven consecutive years.
University of Hong Kong
Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of China)
+852 2859 2111 Сайт вуза